Fashion Terms & Conditions
If any item fails to meet your expectations it may be refunded for a full refund, shipping charges not included. It must be sent back within 14 days from the date of receipt. All returns must be unworn with tags intact and accompanied by your invoice. Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment. The customer is responsible for shipping fees in the return process. Reno Rose is not responsible for the return package lost in transit. We advise using a tracking method when shipping the return. If the item you received is damaged, it can be replaced for the same item. Exchanges are treated as returns. To exchange items for a different size, style or color, Return the original item and place a new order. Please send your returns to: Reno Rose Inc. Returns 1450 E Francis St. Unit B, Ontario, CA 91761.
1. Secure Online Shopping with Reno Rose Reno Rose protects your online order information by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your order is encrypted by SSL to prevent the decoding of the order and credit card information by anyone other than Reno Rose.
2. Personal Information We Collect Reno Rose collects certain personal information when you contact us to request our catalog, subscribe to our email list, or to place an order. Below you'll find the minimum required information for each scenario described: To place a telephone order with Reno Rose, we require your name, mailing address and telephone number. (Should you choose to pay for your order with a credit card, we would also require your credit card information) To place an online order with Reno Rose, we require your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information and email address To be added to our email list, we require your name and email address You can find more helpful information about online privacy at the Federal Trade Commission's website.
3. Updating Your Personal Information You may, at any time, contact us via telephone, email or letter to update, modify, correct or remove your personal information from our database. Our contact information can be found at the bottom of this web page.
4. Our Use of Personal Information Personal information collected by Reno Rose may be used internally by Reno Rose for the purposes of catalog request fulfillment, order placement, database management, promotional offerings, product development / improvement, statistical analysis, marketing research and customer feedback.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties Reno Rose works with outside service providers that are essential to our business (such as banks, credit card processing, order shipping, catalog requests, seasonal catalog mailings, email distribution and statistical research). These firms are provided with only the information they need in order to perform their respective tasks. They are contractually prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Reno Rose. Under no circumstances does Reno Rose rent, sell, or otherwise distribute email addresses or telephone numbers that we collect.
6. Discontinuing Reno Rose Catalogs & Emails If you prefer not to receive catalogs, promotional emails or other communications from Reno Rose, please contact us at the mailing address shown below or send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org. To discontinue Reno Rose promotional emails, you may also simply write customer service an email and you will be removed.
7. Collection of Personal Information from Children Reno Rose does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 for the purposes of order placement or statistical analysis..
8. Reno Rose's Right to Contact Customers Reno Rose retains the right to contact customers concerning order status, account questions or any other internal issues relevant to our customers.
This Privacy Statement was updated on May 21, 2012. Reno Rose Enterprise Inc. 1450 E Francis St. Unit B Ontario, CA 91761. Phone: 909-923-0689 Fax: 909-595-6866